By Patrick Barnham
Asda has revealed its latest instore event, with over 100 products on offer, PLUS a 10% Asda Rewards bonus to be made on ALL pet products between now and June 4.
Asda has revealed a purr-fect online and in-store event for pet owners, to help keep their companions healthy and happy by offering huge discounts and fantastic Asda Rewards app returns on over 100 pet essentials.
Live now until June 4, the pet eventcements Asda’s commitment to providing best-selling products at market-leading prices, at a time when the cost of living continues to affect many shoppers and shoppers are keen to make their money go further.
Customers can stock up on must-have pet foods, accessories and pet-friendly cleaning essentials from Asda’s extensive range – including well-known branded lines – and make great savings. Whether shoppers are preparing for a new best friend or treating their trusted companion, Asda has everyone covered with the event.
A selection of the Asda pet event offers include:
- Butcher’s Recipes in Jelly Grain Free Adult Dog Food Tins, 24x400g, £18.00 (WAS £22.50) plus £1.80 in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Whiskas 1+ Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food 7Kg £17.50 plus £1.75 in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Catsan Hygiene Non-Clumping Odour Control Cat Litter, 10L, £7.00 (WAS £9.00), plus 70p in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Pedigree Rodeo Adult Dog Treats Chicken, £1.29 or 3 for £3.00 plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Purina ONE Adult Dry Cat Food Salmon and Wholegrain 3KG, £14.00 (was £18.70) plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Dr Beckmann Pet Stain & Odour Remover 650ml, £3.00 (WAS £4.00), plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Webbox Lick-e-Lix with Chicken Yoghurty Cat Treats 5 Pack, £1.15 or 3 for £3.00 plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Harringtons Advanced Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food 2KG £4.00 (WAS £8.00) plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Dreamies Cat Treat Biscuits Adult & Kitten with Chicken, £1.29 or 3 for £3.00 plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot
- Go-Cat with Duck and Chicken Mix Dry Cat Food, 4kg, £8.00 (WAS £10.00) plus 10% in Asda Rewards cash pot.
What’s more, the supermarket is thrilled to reveal a new partnership with Crufts, organised by The Kennel Club. The brands have come together for the launch of Asda’s biggest ever pet event, with plenty of exciting initiatives for Asda shoppers, such as competitions and a handy online Pawtal for advice and education. Customers can find out more and visit the Crufts x Asda hub here.
Shop the exciting pet event and savings in store or online now.